Human Performance Collaborative is a strategic initiative out of The Ohio State University Office of Research started in the fall of 2021. HPC connects assets (ex. knowledge and skills, capital, social, political, and physical) and focused on understanding the integration and interaction between and among the eight factors on individual or team overall performance by assessing current state, analyzing the current state relative to performance, and augmenting performance to optimize effectiveness.
- Develop and support interdisciplinary teams of investigators around shared interests and opportunities.
- Serve as an entry point for industry partners looking for collaborators within the Human Performance domain.
- Enabling success of overall through projects by providing project management and operational support (i.e. developing and managing budgets, grant reporting, contract management, etc).
- Provide resources such as FDA and DOD regulatory (HARPO) support, pre- and post- award support and access to physiological monitoring tools and data analytics platforms.
- Provide expertise in physiological assessments and monitoring, recovery science, and injury risk reduction.
- Contribute thought leadership to field of human performance both nationally and around the world.